The most beautiful environment I have ever seen. Yala

 The most beautiful environment I have ever seen. Yala.

(I use Google Translate because my knowledge of English is very limited. Point out any errors. Thank you.)

    I lost my job for a while because of the corona condition. During that time I was looking for a job to find the money I needed. Eventually a friend of mine and I got to go for a little job. It was in the days when I did that job that I saw the beauty of this environment. This area is called Yala. It is one of the most beautiful places in the Southern Province of Sri Lanka. Yala Cinnamon Wild Hotel is here. The hotel is located in the middle of the Yala jungle. The Yala beach is very close by. I was staying at this hotel.

    In the morning we woke up to the sound of something falling on the roof of our room. When we searched, we saw a large herd of monkeys on the roof. They were very free. They seemed familiar to people. So even though we were there, we saw their natural behavior.

    From this hotel you can walk to the beach in 15 minutes. When you go there in the morning the sunrise is a very beautiful sight. This beach is not at all suitable for bathing. It's very deep. And the waves are very strong. Rocks can be seen everywhere on the beach. You can also see several fishing huts at one end. Also there is a very special place on this beach. We call it the "White Sand Mountain". It is so beautiful. And when you go up that mountain, it reminds you of a desert view. Only sand on all sides. You can also see the sand being blown away by the wind like a desert. The sand has accumulated into huge piles. Its various patterns are made of sand. Also that sand is very smooth. When you pick them up, they slip between your fingers. If you keep your hand on the floor, sand will accumulate on the top of the hand in a few minutes. Residents say the sand dunes did much to help keep the land intact during the tsunami disaster. We went to that sand dune for a few days. Gathered a lot of fond memories.

    There is a beautiful lake in front of this hotel. Although it is not an old lake, it has a very important biodiversity. You can see many animals in the Yala forest near this lake. They come here to drink water. The hotel is very eco-friendly so you will find many animals inside the hotel as well.

    One evening when we were free, we saw an elephant. The elephant entered the hotel from the jungle and entered the hotel reception. The elephant did not bother anyone in the hotel and went freely towards the lake near the swimming pool. We later learned that this was a normal view of the hotel. But for us it was a very amazing sight. Herds of untamed free elephants were often seen near the hotel.

    Another day we saw a large herd of wild boar. They roamed very freely near the room where we were staying. As far as I could see there were more than 30 wild boars. We did not find pigs with tusks, but a worker said that tusks with tusks were also there. Then I treated one pig to a banana. The animal was so close to me that I could touch its head.

    I described here only 20% of the beauty I saw. When you go to the roof top of the hotel, you can see the sunset very nicely. If you stay in the hotel for a few days, you can see many animals including crocodiles, deer, squirrels and snakes.

    Although Yala is a tropical coastal area, I did not feel any heat due to the trees and wind. Here are some photos I took myself in Yala. But Yala is a much more beautiful environment than you can see in a photo. Thank you.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three abandoned places in Sri Lanka